I have freshly installed AMP and a Minecraft instance. I can't login to the Minecraft instance, because "Invalid salt Parametername: salt". I tried to reset the login data by doing "InstanceManagerCLI.exe --ResetLogin Minecraft admin password", but it says the instance "Minecraft" doesn't exist. But it definitely exists and is startable. When I do "InstanceManagerCLI.exe -t [or -l]" I get an empty list.
CLI Instance list empty
- 392 Views
- Last Post 18 November 2018
Mike posted this 18 November 2018 - Last edited 18 November 2018
You need to use the instance manager to create an ADS instance, and use that to create subsequent instances. The command line instance manager on Windows isn't the same as the Linux one.
- 1 AMP ADS Instances always getting created as 'Standalone' and not connecting to oneanother
- 2 About the Windows version Factorio Server
- 3 Minecraft Forge 1.13.2 console output is not UTF-8
- 4 I hope to download AMP-Cache.zip or ADS file from the website.
- 5 184.108.40.206 An item with the same key has already been added