- Operating System: Windows 10 (x86) version 10.0
- McMyAdmin 220.127.116.11 Personal Edition
- Minecraft Version: 1.15.2
- Java Version: 1.8.0_241, Oracle Corporation
ForgeMod.jar seems to be launching without issue when hitting the "Start Server" button on the McMyAdmin Status page.
On the Console tab nothing really sticks out as an issue and the server seems to fully start up.
However CPU and Memory monitoring are failing to load back on the Status Page with the following message: "A fault is preventing the server from starting" when in fact the server is started up and running just fine.
Steps to reproduce:
Step 1: Hit "Start Button" on McMyAdmin Status Page
Step 2: Watch Console Page for full server startup
Step 3: Go back to Status Page for CPU & Memory monitoring to notice the Fault message.
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- Stopped Forge/Minecraft server and quit McMyAdmin and relaunched. Instead of "A fault is preventing the server from starting" I'm now seeing "Server is getting ready to start..."