Hi im running a small MC server for my friends. AMP is running inside a docker container, everithing is running OK till i restart the server. Whe i restart the server AMP cant start with the license i provided when i firs created the container. After some research i found that the MAC address of the container changes whit every server restart. Is there some sort of workaround for this problem or do i have to recreate the container and copy all data and settings whit every restart?
- 1 AMP ADS Instances always getting created as 'Standalone' and not connecting to oneanother
- 2 About the Windows version Factorio Server
- 3 Minecraft Forge 1.13.2 console output is not UTF-8
- 4 I hope to download AMP-Cache.zip or ADS file from the website.
- 5 188.8.131.52 An item with the same key has already been added