It would be useful to have a macro view in the ADS Instance that showed the CPU and RAM consumption by each instance (perhaps in the instance icon) and the number of users in each instance, without having to log into each instance's AMP separately to see that info.
Enhance ADS instance to display more detail about each instance
- 1.1K Views
- Last Post 28 July 2017
- Topic Is Solved
Sounds like you're definitely heading in a direction in which I can be happy to come along.
This Weeks High Earners
- Mike 1
- 1 Rust Oxide - Generating configuration JSON file issue
- 2 Problem with creating Minecraft server with AMP.
- 3 AMP Instance Manager crashing after upgrade to Ubuntu 17.10
- 4 Bungeecord (Waterfall.jar) not moving in "Running" State
- 5 I want to make the server/machine turn off when there are no users..........