Hey guys so i recently purchased a Lenovo think server (8 cores, 32gb of RAM) i installed Ubuntu linux server on it, and then installed amp on it using root access. I logged into the GUI from another computer, put in my license key and everything worked great! and so far i love AMP. However, i created two minecraft instances, by default it made one on port 25565 and then the second is port 25566, when i use my computer i can connect to these separately and they work great! however, from the outside only the first server (25565) works, its almost like the second server isnt accepting external traffic, i know networking well and actually have all rackmounted commercial equipment and i know my ports have been opened correctly, i also tried opening 8080 to access the GUI remotely as a test, but this also didnt work, i think there is something configured incorrectly in my AMP GUI but im not sure what it is, can someone please help?
First minecraft server works both inside and outside network, second instance only works on LAN?
- 36 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 click "Create Instance" and nothing happens
- 2 AMP Interface and API no longer showing number of active users on minecraft bedrock since update
- 3 188.8.131.52 - web interface does not update
- 4 Can't start a Minecraft instance after fresh server install (Ubuntu 20.04)
- 5 App Exit configuration on Generic Module