My server (Ubuntu 16.04, i7-6600k) has 32GB RAM total, and when I use AMP (latest), it allocates 31 of the 32, leaving my Minecraft server virtually 0 when I need minimum 8gb there. How do I go about allocating 12GB RAM to ARK?
How do I allocate RAM on ARK: Survival Evolved?
- 102 Views
- Last Post 21 November 2018
- Topic Is Solved
There's no such thing as RAM allocations. Applications use as much RAM as they need until the system runs out. Applications running inside Java are the exception because of how the java virtual machine works. You can use a container to limit it but that just means it'll start swapping to storage and killing the performance.
- 1 AMP ADS Instances always getting created as 'Standalone' and not connecting to oneanother
- 2 About the Windows version Factorio Server
- 3 Minecraft Forge 1.13.2 console output is not UTF-8
- 4 I hope to download AMP-Cache.zip or ADS file from the website.
- 5 22.214.171.124 An item with the same key has already been added