I have an problem with the max player amount. I want to change the amount to 30 and i have been on the config file. I tried to change it to 50 in the config file but when i saved the config and restarted the mcmyadmin.exe file it came back to 10. How can i fix this?? Someone please help!
How to change max player amount to something bigger than 10??
- 83 Views
- Last Post 3 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
Mike posted this 4 weeks ago
You want to change Limits.MaxPlayers in McMyAdmin.conf as well as Server.Properties.
This Weeks High Earners
- Mike 1
- 1 Rust Oxide - Generating configuration JSON file issue
- 2 Problem with creating Minecraft server with AMP.
- 3 AMP Instance Manager crashing after upgrade to Ubuntu 17.10
- 4 Bungeecord (Waterfall.jar) not moving in "Running" State
- 5 I want to make the server/machine turn off when there are no users..........