what else can I say I accidentally pressed ctrl+c without shift and lost the address
I lost the address for first time login on ubuntu
- 757 Views
- Last Post 4 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
when i do that Firefox says that its "unable to connect". My server is running and I tried both internal and external addresses on both computers. Am I supposed to launch something else?
re running the script tells me that I already have it installed however deleting the user it creates then reinstalling works thanks, maybe add a option for reinstalling the app?
edit: this worked but after the setup reload it says "This probably means that AMP is not running and you are currently looking at a cached page. Please check that AMP is running. This page will refresh automatically in 5 seconds."
OK strangely it was not hosted on port 8080 but on port 8081, however the setup only works on port 8080. anyways thanks for all the help (:
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 click "Create Instance" and nothing happens
- 2 AMP Interface and API no longer showing number of active users on minecraft bedrock since update
- 3 22.214.171.124 - web interface does not update
- 4 Can't start a Minecraft instance after fresh server install (Ubuntu 20.04)
- 5 App Exit configuration on Generic Module