OS Name/Version: Windows Server 2019
Product Name/Version: 18.104.22.168
Problem Description: I have followed the GitHub instructions and successfully created a SSL wildcard certificate and imported this into my server as .PFX for use with AMP. Once the certificate is imported I can access the AMP Front End using HTTPS however after rebooting the server I cannot access the front end (I get ERRCONNECTIONCLOSED on my browser). I have to remove and re-import the certificate into the certificate store after each reboot before I am able to access AMP again.
Steps to reproduce:
- Generate SSL certificate in PFX format
- Import into Personal Store (Local Computer)
- Add the serial number of the certificate into the AMP.conf file
- Start the Front End instance and verify you can connect via HTTPS
- Stop the Front End instance and reboot the server
- Start the Front End instance and attempt to access again (ERRCONNECTIONCLOSED)
Actions taken to resolve so far:
Posted a message in the Discord Chat and a member of the group suggested I try setting up a Reverse Proxy through IIS, unfortunately this hasn't resolved the issue.
Thanks in advance for your help