25 January 2018
Windows Instance Manager
- Issue: Creating instances may stall for a long time at 'Configuring Instance'
- Workaround: Disable IPv6 temporarily in your network settings.
- Workaround: Use the current 'Nightly' build which contains a fix for this issue.
- Issue: Console does not respond to any commands.
- Workaround: None at this time. ARKs RCON implementation is very unreliable. This issue is under investigation.
- Issue: Can't select certain FTB modpack versions
- Workaround: For now any modpack versions that aren't the default should be installed manually by running the installer locally and uploading the resulting files (after zipping them up) using the file manager and picking the new Jar file in the configuration.