- Issue: 'Remember Me' checkbox does not function and subsequent page loads result in a 'Invalid Token' error.
- Workaround: This issue has been fixed in the Nightly builds as of 2018-05-18.
- Issue: Username is being ignored when creating an instance
- Workaround: The default username being used is "admin" - this issue has being fixed in the Nightly builds as of 2018-05-20.
- Issue: 'Invalid Salt' error when logging in.
- Workaround: Reset the login details using the command line - this issue has being fixed in the Nightly builds as of 2018-05-20.
Windows Instance Manager
- Issue: Creating instances may stall for a long time at 'Configuring Instance'
- Workaround: Disable IPv6 temporarily in your network settings.
Linux Instance Manager
- Issue: Incorrectly reports that the instance failed to start (Error code 0) even though it actually started fine.
- Workaround: This has been fixed in the Nightly builds as of 2018-05-19.
- Issue: During the setup wizard it's not possible to click on the licence key field to specify a key.
Workaround: Either press TAB to switch fields and enter it that way, or skip the step entirely and specify the key after logging in.
Issue: During setup, ADS does not automatically restart. This feature has not yet been implemented. A manual restart is required.
- Issue: Can't select certain FTB modpack versions
- Workaround: For now any modpack versions that aren't the default should be installed manually by running the installer locally and uploading the resulting files (after zipping them up) using the file manager and picking the new Jar file in the configuration.