Windows Instance Manager
- Issue: Creating instances may stall for a long time at 'Configuring Instance'
- Workaround: Disable IPv6 temporarily in your network settings.
- Issue: During the setup wizard it's not possible to click on the licence key field to specify a key.
Workaround: Either press TAB to switch fields and enter it that way, or skip the step entirely and specify the key after logging in.
Issue: During setup, ADS does not automatically restart. This feature has not yet been implemented. A manual restart is required.
- Issue: Can't select certain FTB modpack versions
- Workaround: For now any modpack versions that aren't the default should be installed manually by running the installer locally and uploading the resulting files (after zipping them up) using the file manager and picking the new Jar file in the configuration.