McMyAdmin 126.96.36.199 is a minor update that changes some startup flags for Forge.
This is a maintenance update for MCMA2 to fix a handful of features that no longer functioned correctly, and to remove some features that were no longer useful.
- Added support for the new download locations for the official Minecraft server.
- Fixed the official server not stopping correctly via the web interface/scheduler.
- Fixed support for recent ForgeMod versions where there was no console output or the server wouldn't show as started.
- Fixed automatic compilation for Spigot/CraftBukkit when selected.
- Fixed behaviour of -setpass when used on a full startup
- Fixed a memory leak in the updater
- Added automatic renaming post compilation for Spigot/CraftBukkit so that no manual steps are required.
- Removed BukGet browser as BukGet no longer exists.
- Removed old version prompts for CraftBukkit not matching the latest vanilla version.
- Removed IKVM support.
- Changed setpass behaviour to use the newer salted SHA256 hashes for passwords.
- Changed error message when trying to upload a restricted file type.
- Changed logging to not duplicate the message handlers (improves CPU usage)