Mcmyadmin enforcing demo mode on forge 1.14.4

• Last Post 26 September 2019
  • Topic Is Solved
roxservers posted this 17 September 2019

I was having an issue running a forgemod 1.14.4 server as it was enforcing demo mode. After running a few tests I realize that mcmyadmin is the cause. It is parsing the "-d" argument which enforces demo mode:

[17sept.2019 18:00:31.025] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 28.0.104, --fml.mcpVersion, 20190829.143755, --fml.mcVersion, 1.14.4, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui, -d, yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss]

When running the server from a batch script the demo mode is off. What is the work around ? I am using mcmyadmin 2.7.1.0 Enterprise

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Mike posted this 17 September 2019

Try changing the compatibility mode to Vanilla and renaming the forgemod jar to the normal jar name as a quick workaround. Previously -d was used by Java to customize the date format.

roxservers posted this 25 September 2019

Try changing the compatibility mode to Vanilla and renaming the forgemod jar to the normal jar name as a quick workaround. Previously -d was used by Java to customize the date format.

the temporary trick does the job but is there a way to permanently address the issue keeping the forgemod compatibility set on mcmyadmin? My customers who install forge manually will face the issue at some point.

Mike posted this 25 September 2019

There's going to be a minor update soon to address the issue, if I can get a build environment working then likely tomorrow.

Mike posted this 26 September 2019

We've just released an update for this. v.2.7.1.4

Close