I am new to both AMP and Debian which I installed through with no real issues. My problem is I logged in on the web and when it said to enter license it would not let me and I read that it is a bug but when I hit next it said it would reboot and it never did. So my question is how do I manually restart the ADS? Everything I have found here and tried keeps giving me the error of "No such instance with name" in putty.
New install first time user ADS issue
- 153 Views
- Last Post 28 November 2018
harryoui posted this 28 November 2018
I had a similar issue for a little bit ->I think with entering the licence you have to click the text NOT the text box in order to type. I went through the setup process myself a few minutes ago and I think this is what I had to do.
- 1 AMP ADS Instances always getting created as 'Standalone' and not connecting to oneanother
- 2 About the Windows version Factorio Server
- 3 Minecraft Forge 1.13.2 console output is not UTF-8
- 4 I hope to download AMP-Cache.zip or ADS file from the website.
- 5 220.127.116.11 An item with the same key has already been added