EDIT 2: Checking in in case anyone else has this issue for me the way I fixed it was disabling :
- "FilterEndpoints" and "EnableWebSockets" In the "AMPConfig.conf File.
EDIT: I'v tried to clear the browser cache and also went to the site using a computer that has never visited the site so there would be no cache at all. Still has not worked.
If you wanna try it here is the site:
- Windows 7 Professional SP1
- AMP Instance Manager Version: 220.127.116.11
- Minecraft Module
- When I go to login I get no input box or buttons or anything all I get is the background with the logo. It was working just fine before I updated idk what could have happen.
It dose give me this error when I open up the console IDk what it means tho:
- Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) :8081/API/Core/GetAPISpec:1
Steps to reproduce:
- Starting AMP Instance manager
- Actions taken to resolve so far:
- Tried restarting
- Tried updating but did nothing since it was on latest version already
- Restarting computer
- Clear browser cache
Picture of console error:
Here is the Log file if you need it for anything: