This is a provisional roadmap, lots of things are subject to change. Items will be frequently added and removed or moved between releases.
1.7 – Hawking Starman (All done!)
- Full creation and management of instances via ADS with updated statuses inside controllers/tartgets Done!
- Centralized permissions management (partial, may end up completed in 1.8) Done!
- 7 Days To Die Module, Factorio modules Done!
- Hybrid control mode for ADS (Controllers that can create local instances too) Done!
1.8 – Titan (Current development branch)
- Progress on the 'Generic' module to handle apps without a module
- Documentation and integrated help system
- Integrated ACME support for LetsEncrypt
- Two-factor authentication (TOTP / Google Authenticator) Done!
- New status page, merged with Console tab – shows more data
- Audit log viewer
- Production ready release for Enterprise edition
- Notifications system (without Pushbullet)
- Finalize docker support, promote to mainline feature
- Terraria and Conan modules
1.9 – Lapetus
- User interface style refresh, themes
- Localisation, initial support for German, French and Dutch.
- Two new application modules (TBD)
- SDK Revamp
2.0 – Io
- AMP plugin/module repository
- Developer store