This is a provisional roadmap, lots of things are subject to change. Items will be frequently added and removed or moved between releases.
1.6 - TN/SR Series (Current development branch)
- ADS management of all network configuration, including application-specific network usage when using ADS managed instances.
- Improvements to unified login and bulk instance management.
- New installation procedure, frontlines ADS and pushes it as the way to do everything.
1.7 – Hawking Starman
- Full creation and management of instances via ADS with updated statuses inside controllers/tartgets
- Centralized permissions management (partial, may end up completed in 1.8)
- 7 Days To Die Module, Factorio and Terraria modules Partly done, available in Nightly
- Hybrid control mode for ADS (Controllers that can create local instances too) Done!
1.8 – Titan
- Integrated ACME support for LetsEncrypt
- Two-factor authentication (TOTP / Google Authenticator)
- New status page, merged with Console tab – shows more data
- Audit log viewer
- Production ready release for Enterprise edition
- Notifications system (without Pushbullet)
- Finalize docker support, promote to mainline feature
1.9 – Lapetus
- User interface style refresh, themes
- Two new application modules (TBD)
- SDK Revamp
2.0 – Io
- AMP plugin/module repository
- Developer store