SIGABRT on StartAll after upgrade to latest (8/8) AMP

• Last Post 12 August 2017
Archon_SD posted this 12 August 2017

I updated my previous AMP (don't know the exact revision, was about 3 weeks old) to the one you just released a couple days ago. Did it following instructions from Marellan in Discord. Pretty simple instructions to follow: install sqlite3, libsqlite3-dev, copy ampinstmgr over the old one and run 'ampinstmgr -p' to update everything. I did that and it seemed to all succeed.

I rebooted the server (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) after applying the updates because I also updated Ubuntu and there were a number of useful updates. On startup I used the CLI to start the ADSInstance on 8080 and could log into it fine with the browser and my existing creds. I started the first instance (a previously working MC instance on 8081) and it seemed to start. I tried to manage it and the loading page gave me "Invalid salt Parameter name: salt" and no login, just the proper backdrop on the page, but no GUI/gadgets. I tried a few times and the same thing kept happening. I ran the command line update again, it seemed to succeed again, but the salt error is still there. I bounced all the instances and suddenly the ADS instance started giving me the same error, even though it previously let me log in after the update. Now I can't log into anything AMP-related.

I re-ran the update attempt (./ampinstmgr -p) and it seemed to succeed, but no change in the salt error for every instance, including ADS now.

I'm at a loss. There's a lot of work gone into this setup, and I'd really like to be able to recover the AMP installation without a blow away and restart. I didn't mind blowing away the MC instance, it was a test instance anyway, but I really don't want to loose the ADS instance or another MC instance that has players.

When I tried to start all on the command line (./ampinstmgr -a) it SIGABRT'd and gave me:

https://pastebin.com/W1zUWYyJ

Any thoughts?

Archon_SD posted this 12 August 2017

Rerunning the command did seem to complete. Talking to some folks in Discord, they say this happens 'sometimes' and to ignore it. Debated closing the ticket, but I fig'd I'd give you a chance to see and respond before I do.

Close