Hey, just a small Quality of life improvement suggestion. It would be nice to have the buttons to Start, Stop and Restart a server within the console terminal, so if someone is trying to debug a server via error messages he doesnt need to switch back and forth between "Status" and "Console".
Start | Stop | Restart | in the server console.
- 32 Views
- Last Post 17 August 2020
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 7 Days to Die module change - Game port should be TCP+UDP
- 2 Cannot make API work - getting permission errors. Any examples? Any documentation?
- 3 Backup Plugin - Sticky Not Honored
- 4 AMP instances crashing on launch, NullReferenceException
- 5 Garbled,Traditional Chinese cannot be displayed correctly