Hi, I'm having technical issues with my setup. Below you can find the format as requested :)
OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Product Name/Version: AMP v2.0.4 (stable)
Problem Description: AMP instance (forgot the name, the one that manages other nodes and doesn't host gameservers) can't connect to nodes after reboot.
Steps to reproduce:
- install AMP (to only manage other nodes)
- install (one or multiple) nodes to host gameservers
- connect them to the server setup in step1 of this list using the initial setupscreen
- reboot all servers
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- rebooted the servers multiple times
- checked the config file (located in /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/ADS01/) if Login.useAuthServer is set (it is).
- tried using the internal server urls (192.168.x.x:8080) as well as the external domain (this is reverse proxied to the AMP management instance by NGINX)
Thanks for your time reading this and thanks in advance for your help!