- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - Build 15063.674
- AMP Version 22.214.171.124 "TN/SR3" built 02/11/2017 13:53
- McMyAdmin Module 126.96.36.199
- Unable to Download FTB Beyond MC 1.10.2, Files Download but it get stuck "Extracting Files..."
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into McMyAdmin Instance server
- Select Configuration
- Select Server Settings
- Changed Memory Limit to 3072
- Selected Server Type "Feed The Beast"
- Selected FTB Modpack "FTB Beyond (MC 1.10.2)"
- Selected Release Stream "Stable"
- Then clicked Install / Update
I've tried to fix the problem by stopping the Instance and clearing out the Minecraft folder in the Datastore then repeated the steps above to have the same problem happen.
[21:08:34] [System:Lance Activity] : Updating the application. [21:08:34] [System:Lance Debug] : Downloading from http://ftb.cursecdn.com/FTB2/modpacks/FTBBeyond/1_11_0/FTBBeyondServer.zip, saving to ./Minecraft/ftbtemp.zip [21:08:34] [System:Lance Debug] : Downloading http://ftb.cursecdn.com/FTB2/modpacks/FTBBeyond/1_11_0/FTBBeyondServer.zip, saving to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp1156.tmp [21:08:52] [System:Lance Debug] : Moving C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp1156.tmp to ./Minecraft/ftbtemp.zip... [21:08:52] [Minecraft:Lance Error] : File doesn't exist after download is complete. Cannot update.