Hello! First of all, when I try to extract the world file I want to import to the server, it doesn't do anything, second of all, if I try to download the map "world" that the server currently has, there is no download option, and if I try to copy-paste it, it doesn't do anything. What am I missing?
Why can i not download my world from the server?
- 71 Views
- Last Post 08 October 2020
Try disabling direct mode, or using SFTP for file transfers.
Thanks, by disabling direct mode i got the extracting working, but still I cannot download a world file from the server, and it doesn't let me change the level-name thing on server properties file, if I try to change it and restart the server, it just goes back to being world. everything else on that file saves though.
Change the level name using AMPs interface, or if you edit server.properties right click it and import it first.
ohhhhh yeah thank you a lot now I have changed the server world, but how can I download a world file from the server?
Right click the world directory and make an archive of it, then right click the archive and hit download.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 click "Create Instance" and nothing happens
- 2 AMP Interface and API no longer showing number of active users on minecraft bedrock since update
- 3 220.127.116.11 - web interface does not update
- 4 Can't start a Minecraft instance after fresh server install (Ubuntu 20.04)
- 5 App Exit configuration on Generic Module